Our technical deployment team makes it a top priority to install FactSet quickly and seamlessly, with little or no disruption to your workflow, whether you’re a single user or a group of two thousand.
We adapt to your firm’s existing policies, so FactSet becomes easily integrated into your routine.
- Receive service that goes beyond technical support, regardless of the makeup of your network or user group.
- Access the application faster with terminal servers, Citrix, or streaming local virtual environments.
- Choose to install FactSet as individual workstations or as a streaming application farm. We’ll work closely with you to customize the entire process to fit your needs.
Every client is different. Choose from several connection methods.
- Use FactSet Connect to access your data from any Windows, Mac, or iPad system. Whether you’re in the office, a disaster recovery location, at home, or on the go, FactSet Connect allows you to log in to your desktop application without additional infrastructure, so you can access your custom subscriptions, content, and settings. FactSet Connect, FactSet Wireless, and the traditional FactSet desktop are all automatically synched with one another.
- Connect to FactSet through a web browser to access Citrix or a Terminal Server while you’re in the office.
- Take full advantage of our VPN capabilities to access FactSet remotely at home or on your laptop.
We take clients’ suggestions seriously and apply them to our products. Recently released services allow increased communication and support.
- Define and centralize all your settings for life with our AC Central Dispatcher Routing.
- Receive up-to-the-minute WAN infrastructure options.
- Automate configuration with FactSet Configuration Manager, saving you time each time you log on.
- Benefit from our Remote Assistance service. A specialist can help you whenever, wherever you are.