Join FactSet at the Waters USA event and stop by our booth to learn more about our technology and data feed solutions.
Building on the success of the previous year which saw more than 400 business and technology executives from global financial institutions, Waters USA 2012 will bring together decision makers and C-level executives that will discuss the latest financial IT strategies and technology investment decisions.
As the global economic climate is now more challenging than ever, Waters USA 2012 will provide CIO's, CTO's and leading practitioners with core developments, IT strategies and cutting edge solutions that are driving the financial industry.
The 2012 agenda features:
- Business agility: responding to the drivers of change and delivering more with less
- Running the regulatory gauntlet in 2012 and planning ahead for 2013
- Assessing the value of offshoring: are we entering a new era of outsourcing people, processes and systems?
- Unlocking bottom line value for Risk Management
- Overcoming the challenges of automating OTC derivatives
- Configuring your architecture for today's trading technology landscape
- The changing enterprise: preparing for the office of the future
Stop by the FactSet booth to learn more about our solutions for data feeds and data management.
|Location||Date||Time||Add to Calendar|
December 3 , 2012