FactSet Estimates combines a great breadth of data with a level of transparency that ensures you are using the timeliest and highest quality data available in the industry. Access comprehensive consensus-level estimates and statistics with daily history.
Scope and Coverage
(as of July 2013)
Number of Companies
16,045+ active companies in the Americas, Europe, and Asia/Pacific for 90 countries
|Number of Contributors ||Approximately 793 |
|Number of Data Items ||More than 100 |
|Data History ||Daily history from 1994 for France; 1997 for the rest of Europe; 2000 for the U.S., Canada, and Asia/Pacific |
|Update Cycle ||Intraday |
|Estimated Periods ||Annual up to 4 years forward; Quarterly up to 12 forward quarters (global) |
|Industries ||Over 90 industry data items across 8 industries |
- Daily updates let you access the most recent estimates on a daily basis.
- Daily history lets you view estimates for any time period, as of the current day, or as of a single historical date. You can also generate a time series for easy charting.
- Time-defined consensus includes only those estimates that have been changed or actively validated within the last 100 days. You have the option to customize your estimate window as well.
- Multiple EPS measures let you access different EPS according to local accounting standards or adjusted basis for all companies.
- Market EPS provides you with preferred EPS flavor of the majority of contributors for a given company, as well as with all the major EPS methodologies followed by the analysts.
- Flexible access gives you Broker Detail estimates in both snapshot and time-series change history format. Access current and historical data for all countries in a continuous series. FactSet global consensus data is completely integrated into a single database.
- Fully integrated within the FactSet Workstation
- Standard FactSet Data Feed (Learn more >>)