Take advantage of FactSet's 35 years integrating third-party data, or choose from our very own industry-leading content sets to link data directly into your workflow. FactSet Fundamentals combines a comprehensive global database with innovative source linking technology to provide a firm foundation for financial analysis.
Scope and Coverage
- Companies covered: 79,123 (including inactive companies)
- Active companies covered: 47,126
- Countries covered: 116
- Data items: More than 3,000
- Segment data – 130 data items
- Industry metrics – 837 data items
- Share repurchase – 50 data items
- Debt capital structure – 100 data items
History: Annual data history from the early 1980s for developed markets and early 1990s for emerging markets. Interim data history from 1998 for both developed and emerging markets.
The fundamental data offered on FactSet combines a comprehensive global database with innovative source linking technology to provide a firm foundation for financial analysis. Perform company, comparative, and comprehensive analyses with FactSet’s extensive coverage and reliable data history.
Gain ultimate transparency with the following:
- Intraday updates from press releases for more than 100 key items ensure that you are using the timeliest data available.
- Detailed facts from segment data to industry metrics provide an enhanced view of a company’s financial health.
- FactSet provides source document linking to the exact location of the item in the original filing for details including share buybacks and industry metrics, so you always know exactly where your data is coming from.