FactSet offers more than 30 million documents and continues to add over 5,500 documents every day.
Scope and Coverage
Real-time, regulatory feeds:
|EDGAR (SEC filings)
||19 million documents (including exhibits) going back to 1994
|SEDAR (Canadian filings)
||4 million documents going back to 1997
|RNS (UK Regulatory News Service)
||2.5 million documents going back to 2003
|ASX (Australian filings)
||1 million documents going back to 2005
|HKEX (Hong Kong filings)
||1 million documents going back to 2010
|OMX (Nordic and Baltic)
||more than 200K documents going back to 2009
FactSet Global Prospectuses: over 1 million equity and fixed income security-offering documents going back to 1990.
FactSet Annuals & Interims (FAI/FFR): over 2 million periodic financial disclosures covering over 50,000 global companies.
- Easily locate annuals, prospectuses, proxies, or other key documents for an entire portfolio, industry, index, or security
- Quickly access integrated filings from various sources, including real-time EDGAR filings with parsed exhibits and items
- Blackline any reports of your choosing to immediately see all text that has been changed, added, or deleted from the last period’s filing
- Use powerful text searching to pinpoint key terms or phrases across a variety of content sets, including global filings, prospectuses, and earnings call transcripts
- Take advantage of various output options including SDM for Excel workflows, or download to PDF, HTML, or Word
Log in to FactSet Filings.