FactSet's success is due to the fantastic engineers, product developers, support and sales specialists, trainers, marketers, and other corporate function professionals who make us, us. Explore opportunities in departments across the organization to find your niche.
- Financial Client Support and Sales: Maintaining a high level of service for FactSet clients is a top priority. Set the industry standard as a dedicated consultant (great for recent grads!) or member of our sales team.
- Product Development: Join our product development team and collaborate across the organization to ensure that our solutions are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the investment community.
- Engineering: Our engineers are highly motivated, extremely talented, and critical to our company’s success. Help find creative solutions using cutting-edge technology as a FactSet engineer.
- Global Data Collection: Develop software and workflows that can efficiently queue, parse, present, and distribute content to reduce the cost and time burdens our clients associate with data research and validation.
- News and Market Insight: Provide concise, intelligent commentary and synopses of macro-economic developments as you aggregate, filter, and contextualize real-time financial market news for institutional investors.
- Enterprise Solutions: Power the core of our company. Members of this team build an ecosystem of services, workflows, and technology to enable employees to collaborate effectively.
- Corporate Functions: Our finance, marketing and communications, strategic partnership, human resources, training and development, legal, and facilities teams are always looking for bright individuals to join our teams. Help keep FactSet ticking day-to-day.